Sunday, March 22, 2009

the beginning

Here's my first blog. I almost feel obligated to blog now because every one I know now blogs. Gotta follow the cool crowd.
Maybe I'll have something clever or witty to say in the future - I wouldn't hold my breath tho.
You may be wondering about the name of my blog 'Slow Speed High Drag.' It represents my life right now - just bogged down with a lot of slow speed shit. Don't get me wrong, i love my life and my job - its the other shit that's lame. The training that i've already done 47 times but need to do it again in case I somehow have become a retard and have forgotten it the first 4o-something times. The rushing around so I can wait in a new location. It's always the little things that build up into a giant shit storm of retardedness.
I wanted to name my blog 'Blue Falcon,' but some buddy fucker already took it. Damn, those falcons - always shitting on the man.
I'm going to cut it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment